PokePlace
Welcome to the PokePlace! Please don't make a alt.
PokePlace
Welcome to the PokePlace! Please don't make a alt.
PokePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokePlace! We hope you enjoy you stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Totally not DratiniOmega using a different username this time
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:20 am by RainbowSasuke

» Current book you're reading?
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:14 pm by Dragonair

» Cats meow meow
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:05 pm by Dragonair

» [RMT] I'm making an uber Sandstorm team, and I don't care what you say.
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:32 am by LuckyLapras' Cat

» Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:14 am by LuckyLapras' Cat

» Favourite Region
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:18 pm by Don

» Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:51 am by LuckyLapras' Cat

» You can ask me questions now :D
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 am by RainbowSasuke

» Pokemon Blaze Black 2: PMT
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:09 am by Don

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:59 am
Top posters
Don
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! I_vote_lcapLuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! I_voting_barLuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! I_vote_rcap 
RainbowSasuke
LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! I_vote_lcapLuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! I_voting_barLuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! I_vote_rcap 
LuckyLapras' Cat
Pokemon73
GuardianPikachu
Pokemon74
Eyen
yourforumsucks
Dabottle
Dragonair

LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuckyLapras' Cat
Admin
Admin
LuckyLapras' Cat

LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! Empty
PostSubject: LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop!   LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:42 pm

How long have you been waiting to have an amazing avatar like mine?
Well now you can. I'm experimenting with this so I can hopefully spread this across the internet!

Here's the form if you want one:
Image: (Can be anything; Pokemon, automobiles, cake, whatever. Does not have to be a render.)
Text: (What you want it to say)
Style of writing: (Handwriting is what I've got. The other choice is nokia font.)
Size of writing: (Self-explanitory. Big, medium or small.)
Colour of writing: (If I don't have the colour you want, I'll tell you. As far as I know, all I don't have is brown.)

Take your time.
Images will be uploaded to Imgur and can be found at http://luckylapras.imgur.com/all before I post them here.
Back to top Go down

LuckyLapras' Terrible Avatar (and possibly signiture) shop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokePlace :: Creative :: Artwork :: GFX Shops-
Jump to: