PokePlace
Welcome to the PokePlace! Please don't make a alt.
PokePlace
Welcome to the PokePlace! Please don't make a alt.
PokePlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to PokePlace! We hope you enjoy you stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Totally not DratiniOmega using a different username this time
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:20 am by RainbowSasuke

» Current book you're reading?
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:14 pm by Dragonair

» Cats meow meow
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:05 pm by Dragonair

» [RMT] I'm making an uber Sandstorm team, and I don't care what you say.
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:32 am by LuckyLapras' Cat

» Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:14 am by LuckyLapras' Cat

» Favourite Region
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:18 pm by Don

» Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:51 am by LuckyLapras' Cat

» You can ask me questions now :D
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 am by RainbowSasuke

» Pokemon Blaze Black 2: PMT
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:09 am by Don

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:59 am
Top posters
Don
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) I_vote_lcapHey! It says this needs to be longer :) I_voting_barHey! It says this needs to be longer :) I_vote_rcap 
RainbowSasuke
Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) I_vote_lcapHey! It says this needs to be longer :) I_voting_barHey! It says this needs to be longer :) I_vote_rcap 
LuckyLapras' Cat
Pokemon73
GuardianPikachu
Pokemon74
Eyen
yourforumsucks
Dabottle
Dragonair

Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sophizoeyxiii
Sunkern Rank
Sunkern Rank
sophizoeyxiii

Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)   Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 am

I'm Sophie/Zoey or what ever. Call me Sophizoey, after being 'oranges and lemons' by Lapras. I'm finally here.
I may update this explaining myself, but for now. I'm Sophie, I'm 14, I am of the female species, I live in the UK and I like games.
Back to top Go down
RainbowSasuke
Admin
Admin
RainbowSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)   Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:50 am

Hey, Sophie. I hope you like the forum, me and my fellow admins put a lot of time into it. Anyway, welcome! Don't forget to read the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplace.forumotion.co.uk
Don
Admin
Admin
Don

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)   Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Welcome to this forum, Sophie, I hope you enjoy your time here. I am Don, one of the four admins. I hope you have read the rules.

Btw, I live in the UK as well.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLapras' Cat
Admin
Admin
LuckyLapras' Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)   Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:22 am

RainbowSasuke wrote:
Hey, Sophie. I hope you like the forum, me and my fellow admins put a lot of time into it. Anyway, welcome! Don't forget to read the rules.
>fellow admins
i.e me

Welcome to the dark side. We have muffins.
Back to top Go down
RainbowSasuke
Admin
Admin
RainbowSasuke

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)   Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 am

Lappy, you're not the only one who worked on the forum, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplace.forumotion.co.uk
LuckyLapras' Cat
Admin
Admin
LuckyLapras' Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)   Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:51 am

RainbowSasuke wrote:
Lappy, you're not the only one who worked on the forum, thank you very much.
I'm just messing with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)   Hey! It says this needs to be longer :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! It says this needs to be longer :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokePlace :: PokePlace :: Introductions-
Jump to: